Buy using Amazon Smile, and at no cost to you, Amazon will donate to a charity of your choice for every purchase. Here’s how to designate The Rod Serling Memorial Foundation as your charity.
- You must have an Amazon account.
If you already buy from Amazon, then you probably do.
Here are two ways to designate us as your charity…
In the Amazon App, on your phone:
- Download the Amazon app to your phone.
- Start the app and log in, if needed.
- Select the main menu (=) & tap on AmazonSmile within Programs & Features.
- Select Rod Serling Memorial Foundation as your charity.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
At the Amazon Website, in your browser:
- Go to smile.amazon.com in your browser, and log in if needed.
- Open the AmazonSmile drop-down menu to see which charity is listed for you.
- Click the Change link to the right of the charity name.
- Enter Rod Serling Memorial Foundation into the field labeled.
- Click the Search button or press Return, then click the Select button.
How does Amazon do this and make money? Volume. If you’re buying from Amazon anyway, go to smile.amazon.com and make us your charity. Here’s a video of how it’s done.
1,610 total views, 6 views today